Trong bài viết này là tổng hợp một số từ vựng hay sử dụng trong bài thi IELTS Speaking về chủ đề Weather. Việc sử dụng các từ vựng này sẽ giúp bạn trả lời các câu hỏi khác nhau về chủ đề Weather và giúp bạn ghi điểm trong phần thi IELTS Speaking. IELTS Speaking Vocabulary. Weather
- boiling hot: an expression to describe a very hot weather.
- mild: warm and pleasant.
- chilly: cold.
- freezing cold: very cold
- degrees Celsius: used to measure the temperature.
- to go below zero: to become negative (about temperatures).
- gloomy: weather with dark clouds and dull light.
- clear: without clouds.
- to clear up: when clouds and rain disappear.
- to be drenched (to the skin): to be completely soaked with water.
- gentle rain: light rain.
- drizzle: a light rain that falls in very small drops.
- downpour: a heavy fall of rain.
- to pour down: to rain heavily.
- humid: containing a high amount of water.
- snow-covered: covered with snow.
- heavy snow: when a lot of snow falls.
- frosty: cold.
- snowstorm: large amounts of wind and snow.
- hail: when small balls of ice (hailstones) fall from the sky.
- high wind = strong wind.
- breeze: a nice gentle wind.
- wind chill factor: when the wind makes the air feel colder than the real temperature.
- sunshine: the heat and light of the sun.
- dry: with no rain.
- heat stroke (sun stroke): a serious heat illness because of being too long in hot weather.
- a spell of good weather: a period of good weather. You can use other adjectives instead of "good" to describe weather.
- changeable weather: weather that often changes.
- mild climate: a climate without extreme weather conditions.
- smog: a cloud of pollution.
- forecast: a prediction of how the weather will change.