Tiếp tục với bài viết giới từ hữu ích chinh phục 7.0+ IELTS. Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ học tiếp phần 2. Các bạn xem lại phần 1 Tại đây nhé! Xem thêm bài viết:
- Lệ phí thi IELTS - Địa điểm & lịch thi IELTS BC và IDP
- Học phí IELTS – Học phí các khoá học IELTS tại IELTS Fighter
- Giới thiệu format và cách tính điểm của IELTS Speaking
GivenWhen you consider something Example: Given his age (Considering how old he is), he is remarkably active.
IncludingHaving something as part of a group or set Example: Six people were killed in the riot, including a policeman.
NotwithstandingWithout being affected by something; despite something Example: Notwithstanding some financial problems, the club has had a successful year.
- Used with verbs to express movement on or to a particular place or position Example: She stepped down from the train onto the platform.
- Used to show that something faces in a particular direction Example: The window looked out onto the terrace.
- On the other side of a particular area from somebody/something, and usually facing them
- Acting in a film or plays as the partner of somebody
- Later than something
- On or to the other side of somebody/something Example: He hurried past them without stopping.
- Above or further than a particular point or stage Example: Unemployment is now past the 3 million mark.
PerUsed to express the cost or amount of something for each Example: This country has a higher crime rate per 100,000 of the population than most other European countries.
QuaAs something, in the role of something Example: The soldier acted qua soldier, not as a human being.
RegardingConcerning/about somebody/something Example: She has said nothing regarding your request.
Respecting/With respect toConcerning Example: information respecting the child’s whereabouts Sans (writing) Without Example: There were no potatoes so we had fish and chips sans the chips.
Save/Save forExcept something Example: They knew nothing about her save her name.
- In or into every part of something
- During the whole period of time of something
- In the direction of somebody/something
- Getting closer to achieve something
- Close or closer to a point in time
- In relation to somebody/something
- With the aim of obtaining something, or helping somebody to obtain something
- Under or below something else, especially when it is hidden or covered by the thing on top
- Used to talk about somebody’s real feelings or character, as opposed to the way they seem to be
UponFormal use of “on” Example: The decision was based upon two considerations.
VersusUsed to compare two different things Example: It was the promise of better job opportunities versus the inconvenience of moving away and leaving her friends.
- Through a place
- By means of a particular person, system…
- Before a particular period of time has passed; during a particular period of time Example: Two elections were held within the space of a year.
- Not further than a particular distance from something Example: a house within a mile of the station
- Inside the range or limits of something Example: The question is not within the scope of this talk.
- Inside somebody/something Example: There is discontent within the farming industry.